Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mac To-Do Dashboard Widget Coding


Description


I would like to hire someone to code a fairly simple Mac Dashboard Widget. This widget will have basic to-do functionality. Each entry can have a potential of 6 fields of data:

1. Priority number (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.)
2. Star (this overrides the priority number for sorting)
3. Description of the task (this is the only required field for a new task)
4. Date on which the task is due (date text color is coded based on time: RED=Due today or next day; ORANGE=Due this week; YELLOW=Due next week; GREEN=Due later than next week)
5. Done button for when completed (this removes the task from view)
6. Color coding of task background (drop down arrow can choose from 10 colors)

Sorting order: Star, Priority Number, Date Due, Color Coding

I have included a screenshot of what I want it to look like. I can provide all graphics.

I would like someone with experience coding Mac OS X widgets. Here is the developer site for widgets: http://developer.apple.com/macosx/dashboard.html

I look forward to seeing your proposals.


No comments:

Post a Comment